Friday, June 4, 2010

DISNEYLAND

We went to Disneyland for my graduation/ birthday present. After 2 days someone starts to stink.


Instead of paying for the pins that people trade, David and Amanda suckered Disney employees into giving them the free buttons that said what they were "celebrating".

This is a cool topiary in It's a Small World.
Awww...
That is what kissing brings... 3 kids in the car. No more room for them.




So... I didn't know anyone's eyes could do that.
One of the many faces of Jenna. She was cranky that afternoon. (the 8th dwarf)

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

That is AWESOME you went to Disneyland. Wish we could have been in CA so we could have come with you. Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! You really are just beautiful Bob. And seeing those pictures of your family make me miss you ALL EVEN MORE!!! Your mom is my 2nd mom and I miss her so much